Thursday, April 7, 2011

Interior Love- Anarchy in the U.K.

Since I was a kid, I have always been exposed to the British culture through T.V. shows my dad would watch (Ab Fab, Faulty Towers, Father Ted). Needless to say, I became a fan of this small island country rather early in life. It was the first country that I visited as an adult (with my bestie) and my obsession was validated in a single trip!

From the homes of friends to British shops to restaurants, it is easy to see that there is a flair for design in this country. When I saw this post on apartment therapy I was thrilled! It reminds me of this book that my friend has New London Style - which is awesome, totally worth checking out. Here's an ode to the Union Jack and English style!





(photos via apartment therapy, amazon.com)

P.S. for those looking for union jack type of furniture in the U.S. check out H.D. Buttercup

1 comment: